Patriots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INEVENTION!

4 posters

Go down

INEVENTION! Empty INEVENTION!

Post by Neal and Sara Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:34 pm

Are you all wondering wot dee heyll is Inevention?
It's a place where YOU can invent your event!
WELCOME TO INEVENTION!

Are you creative? Well, if you're creative enough to think of an event, Patriots will vote!
An event is hard to make. It's hard to get everyone to agree to an event.
But guess what? I got prizes yo. Twisted Evil From 10k NX, to.... dyes. Haha Laughing
If you're lucky and I'm feeling rich, 25k NX. (Hnng, why'd I say that No )

But anyways, DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO CO-ORDINATE?

Good luck Event Planners! cheers 
Neal and Sara
Neal and Sara
Admin

Sagittarius Posts : 93

https://patriotsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

INEVENTION! Empty Re: INEVENTION!

Post by Minnmi Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:01 pm

Minnmi's Patriots Trivia Event Idea!

Please remember that this is just an idea! I'm still tinkering with this idea and I will be going into great detail of what I have come up with.
Comments and/or suggestions for this idea are definitely welcome!

[The ideal way of doing this event would be to try to get everyone on Axon or Raidcall.  A mic wouldn't need to be required!]

There will be 2 teams (Or depending on the amount of people we have online, there could be more teams) with an assigned Team Captain.

Only the Team Captains may answer the questions, which will be given by the Event Coordinator (Me Wink )
As a team, you will need to work together to come up with the answers.

Each Team will be given 30 seconds to answer each question, including the Bonus Question.
You are NOT ALLOWED to use Google or any other resources to find the answers.
I find this bit to be crucial because I feel it'll make the event more fun, exciting, and intense.
However, if an answer cannot be given by either teams --- ONLY THEN Google will be permitted.
When an answer has been decided by a team, the Team Captain must type in the number, "1," in chat to be able to give the answer.
Think of it as like a "DING!" when you push a button in those game shows.
The first Team Captain that types the number "1" in chat will be able to answer.
The answers must be typed in chat.

If a team gives an incorrect answer to a question, the opposing team(s) will have the opportunity to give their answer(s).
If all teams give incorrect answers, too bad so sad, we're movin' on to the next question.

There will be a series of 15 questions + a bonus question which will all pertain to Vindictus and Real Life Cool 
There are going to be 3 rounds with 5 questions in each round.
At the end of each round, I will announce the total points the teams have achieved.

Below is the breakdown of what the questions are worth.
Keep in mind that the questions will get more difficult as the event progresses.

(Round One) For questions 1-5, a question will be worth 100 points each (500 pts total) and 1m each (5m total)
(Round Two) For questions 6-10, a question will be worth 200 points each (1000 pts total) and 5m each (25m total)
(Round Three) For questions 11-15, a question will be worth 300 points each (1500 pts total) and 10m each (50m total)
The Bonus Question will be worth 500 points and 20m

The total possible amount of points that can be achieved by a team is 3500 points
The total possible amount of gold that can be achieved by a team is 100m
^ If a team were to ace the event, which is highly unlikely LOL, or is it...?

At the end of the event, I will announce the total points achieved by each team. I will also announce the winning team.

(Keep in mind that I, Minnmi, will be supplying the gold and the gold will be divided equally according to the number of people in a team.)

The team with the most points at the end of the event will be winning the gold that was earned.
However, the losing team(s) will also be granted the gold they've earned as well.

So in this event idea of mine..there are no true losers since everyone will be getting gold at the end. This will be a test of teamwork and intelligence Wink 
Teehee.
Minnmi
Minnmi

Leo Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

INEVENTION! Empty Re: INEVENTION!

Post by Hood Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:40 pm

Wow dat prize money !! bounce 
Hood
Hood

Aquarius Posts : 13

Back to top Go down